Don’t Get Locked Out!
To assure that there are no conflicts of interest with Finest’s coaching services, only one active coaching agreement will be held at any given time for any internal promotion process. If an active coaching agreement is held for your promotion exam, Bill Reilly will be unable to assist you while that agreement is active.
What if I am not ready to begin coaching yet?
The answer is simple, get on the Coaching Reservation List. The coaching reservation list is a Free, no obligation way for you to secure your place in line for promotion coaching services.
How does it work?
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let Bill know that you are interested in his coaching services but not ready to begin coaching at this time. Bill will let you know if you are in the first position for reserving services for your promotion process. If you are, your position in line is secure as long as you renew your reservation every 3 months. If someone else contacts Finest’s and is ready to begin coaching for your process, you will be contacted. At that point you have 48 hours to decide to begin coaching within two weeks or pass on the opportunity. If you pass, the person who is ready to begin coaching will then assume your reservation and will begin coaching within the two week window.
Reservation Fine Print
- Reservations (48-Hour Right of First Refusal) are valid for a maximum of 3 months, expiring on the last day of March, June, September, and December of each year; but they are renewable.
- For tracking purposes, renewals are secured by you sending an email to Finest’s at the end of each three month period. If more than 14 days pass without an email request for a renewal, your placement on the Reservation (48-hour Right of First Refusal) list will lapse.
- You are responsible for notifying Finest’s if your email address changes, as it will be the primary method of contact. You may provide a cell phone number for text messaging as an additional method of contact if you choose.
- If another person contacts Finest’s and requests coaching services for the process you identified, you will receive an email or text message notifying you of your option to start coaching services within 2 weeks or pass on the opportunity for coaching for the process you identified.
- If a reply is not received from you within 48-hours from the time the option-to-start email or text message is sent, your placement on the 48-hour Right of First Refusal list will lapse and the other inquirer will acquire your position on the list.
You have nothing to lose by securing your reservation now.
Your first step is to request the reservation by sending an email to email@example.com indicating your name, agency, and the position for which you are testing. You will receive a reply indicating if the coaching reservation is available for your process. If it is, you will also receive an email with all of the details regarding the coaching reservation for you to review and accept. Once accepted, just renew your interest every 3 months. If contacted by email or telephone, it is critical that you reply within 48 hours to assure your reservation. That is all there is to it.
What if someone already has you reserved for my process?
You may request a second (or third) position hold. This places you next in line for coaching if the first (or first and second) person passes on the coaching opportunity. If you are ready to start coaching within two weeks – and have identified a start date – you can initiate the activation process, allowing the person in front of you to decide to start coaching within two weeks or pass on the opportunity.