Police Promotion Video Oral Board Tips
These FREE videos will give you a great start to your promotion oral board or oral assessment preparation. Scroll down for more free resources.
Click the “Sign Up Now” box below and receive your password for FREE ACCESS to:
(1) Video demonstration of how to effectively sell yourself to the panel
(2) Video demonstration of a critical incident response
(3) Video of a Practice Mock Oral Board
(4) 7 FREE bonus oral board videos over the next month
(5) Unlisted videos each month before they go public
Your information will never be shared without your permission and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Have the password? Click Here to Access the Mock Oral Board Page.
Current Coaching Clients seeking to view past video newsletters and challenge questions contained in Finest’s archives should click the Client-Only Portal link at the top of this page and then enter your password when requested.
More and more promotion oral boards are asking questions regarding trust, police legitimacy, procedural justice, and implicit bias. A recently released Office of Community Oriented Policing Services, U.S. Department of Justice publication is likely to be a source for testing promotion candidates on these issues. For that reason, the link to that publication can be found below.