Do you know what police chief interview & command-level assessment center processes are measuring?
Now that you are facing a police chief interview, you should know that what worked for you at your prior oral boards – from corporal to captain – is not likely to work at the command or police chief interview. Sure, competency is important, but competent in which areas? If you are not preparing correctly, the answers you give and the behaviors you demonstrate can work against you…regardless of your knowledge and experience.
Then, let’s add the politics. If you do not understand the political influences of command and chief selection processes you can really be at a disadvantage.
Police Chief Coach™ Services
To be best prepared for your police chief interview, executive level oral boards, or command level oral assessments, consider police chief coaching.
Police Chief Coach™ services move beyond the Oral Boards Made Easy™ program and into a more customized coaching process. With many police chief interview processes, selection decisions are ultimately based on “fit” rather than just competency.
“Fit” should not be left to chance, it must be managed.
As the Police Chief Coach™ I will personally conduct your customized, CONFIDENTIAL coaching sessions. I will help you establish your plan for success based on your competencies, your message, and the specific position you are seeking to achieve.
“Just walking out of my interview. Letting you know, I rocked it. Everything they asked, we went over. I was very well prepared. HR couldn’t believe how well prepared I was. The exact comment was ‘you excelled in that interview, you did fantastic’.” -Police Chief Coach client
Coaching is conducted by video call or telephone with candidates facing a police chief interview or command level process throughout the United States.
Police Chief Coach™ Promotion Coaching Services
You will receive, customized, one-to-one, CONFIDENTIAL coaching sessions as well as between-session Coaching Support extras to prepare you for your police chief interview.
Included Coaching Support Extras
- 1. Exclusivity! You will be my only coaching client for your process while your agreement remains active. That’s right, you can lock-out your internal-process competitors from Finest’s coaching services for the duration of your agreement.*
- 2. NEW! Receive an audio recording of each session so that you can keep fresh between sessions. (Video-call sessions only)
- 3. NEW! Pre-agreement telephone consultation to establish your police chief interview game plan.
- 4. NEW! “Brief Debrief” shortly after your oral board to process your lessons learned from your police chief interview.
- 5. “Time-Out” option to extend your coaching agreement for a limited time if your process is delayed.
- 6. Weekly Achievement Checkpoint to keep you on track while fighting against procrastination.
- 7. Access to the password-protected “Client-Only Area” of FINESTS.com where you will find “client only” videos – including videos of actual police chief interviews – to prepare you for your promotion; archived video newsletters containing promotion tips and videos; and over 190 resource links to assist you in staying current in contemporary police topics.
- 8. Between session phone or email access to me to get your questions answered while you are preparing.
Single Session Coaching:
A single, one-hour, customized, CONFIDENTIAL coaching session as well as one month of Coaching Support extras. $350
Or, choose a discounted coaching package:
Two Sessions / 1 Month Package:
TWO, one-hour, customized, CONFIDENTIAL coaching sessions as well as ONE month of Coaching Support extras. Save 21%** Just $275 per session (one time payment of $550).
Four Sessions / 2 Months Package:
FOUR, one-hour, customized, CONFIDENTIAL coaching sessions as well as TWO months of Coaching Support extras. Save 34%** Just $231.25 per session (one time payment of $925).
Six Sessions / 3 Months Package:
SIX, one-hour, customized, CONFIDENTIAL coaching sessions as well as THREE months of Coaching Support extras. Save 43%** Just $200 per session (one time payment of $1200).
“If it’s important to you, you’ll find a way. If it’s not, you’ll find an excuse.” –Unknown
Here is your next step:
Coaching is by Reservation Only
Only one active coaching agreement will be held per promotion process, regardless of the size of your agency.
Request your free, no-obligation coaching reservation to lock out your competitors now!
How we will work together to prepare you for your police chief interview.
Police promotion oral board coaching is conducted by video call or telephone with promotion candidates throughout the United States. You will receive coaching preparation tools as a guide for your sessions as well as the bonus of 24/7 streaming access to instructional videos.
Got questions? Call me at 860-647-7993 or email me at email@example.com today!
Are you seeking Command Staff Professional Development Coaching instead of promotion preparation coaching, then CLICK HERE.
*The police promotion oral board coaching agreement exclusion prevents two competitors from simultaneously receiving customized coaching services for the same process. This exclusion does not prevent competitors from attending Finest’s training classes or workshops, participating in any of Finest’s e-Learning programs, or participating in any e-Learning feedback sessions. Additionally, when the coaching agreement expires so does the exclusion regardless of when the promotion process occurs.
**Savings based on $350 single session fee.
Finest’s Professional Development, LLC reserves the right to adjust fees without notice.